Tips & Warnings
- During each burn, allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. This is especially important during the first burn. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw and shorter burn times.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" prior to each burn.
- If you notice a large flame while burning, blow out flame, trim wick & re-light.
- Burn for only 4 hours at a time. Allow 1 hour in between burns for fragrance to permeate.
- Always burn candles on heat resistant surfaces and away from flammable materials.
- Keep away from children, pets and drafts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not use when only 1/4" of wax remains
To enjoy your massage candle:
Simply light the candle and let burn for a 10-20 minutes until a small pool of melted wax forms. Extinguish candle and pour a small amount of melted wax into your hand and massage onto skin.
- Be sure to test a small area of skin prior to using on larger areas
Reed diffuser safety:
- Keep out of reach of pets and small children
- Do not ingest diffuser liquid
- Avoid placing in areas where the bottle can be knocked over
- Contents may damage wood and porous surfaces if spilled over
- Keep away from flame