Fill your space with this woodsy and mysterious fragrance.
Top: Mahogany, Blood orange, Red pepper
Middle: Clary sage absolute, cognac
Base: Bourbon vanilla, Golden amber, Tonka bean, Sandalwood
- During each burn, allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. This is especially important during the first burn. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and shorter burn times.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" prior to each burn.
- If you notice a large flame while burning, blow out flame, trim wick & re-light.
- Burn for only 4 hours at a time. Allow 1 hour in between burns for fragrance to permeate.
- Always burn candles on heat resistant surfaces and away from flammable materials.
- Keep away from children, pets and drafts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not use when only 1/4" of wax remains