Inhale the relaxing fragrance of the waves gently crashing around you, the exotic fruits and the warmth of your sunny paradise.
Middle: tropical, foliage, exotic
Available in the following sizes:
Traditional 8oz jelly jars with up to a 40 hour burn time.
Trendy 12oz tumbler jars with up to a 60 hour burn time.
Classy 16oz salsa jars with up to an 80 hour burn time.
- During each burn, allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. This is especially important during the first burn. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and shorter burn times.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" prior to each burn.
- If you notice a large flame while burning, blow out flame, trim wick & re-light.
- Burn for only 4 hours at a time. Allow 1 hour in between burns for fragrance to permeate.
- Always burn candles on heat resistant surfaces and away from flammable materials.
- Keep away from children, pets and drafts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not use when only 1/4" of wax remains